IPL Main Sponsor
Vivo recently bowed out as the primary sponsor for the IPL 2022, and Indian business giant, the TATA group, has come in to fill the void. Vivo, the Chinese tech company, returned for the 2020 season after facing a suspension from BCCI and now again has stepped out of the role. TATA group has now bagged a deal with BCCI to sponsor the next two seasons of the league. TATA is an internationally recognized business group headed by Ratan Tata, who is also believed to be India’s richest man.
Apart from the TATA group appearing as the official sponsor of the event, the following companies will also be appearing as official event partners for the next IPL season:
- Star Sports – Broadcasting partner of the IPL.
- Disney Hotstar – Digital streaming platform for all IPL matches.
- Safari – Gives out an award to has batted well in each IPL match.
- Dream11 – An Indian fantasy sports platform that acquired the 2020 IPL title sponsorship.
- Unacademy – An official partner that relates correct and education, rolling our IPL short films and highlights.
- Cred – A community of creditworthy individuals that features special IPL offers in its Store.
- Upstox – A digital trading platform that hugely impacts the younger, financially independent audience looking for options to manage their portfolio.
- PayTM – Payment service that allows safe and secure online payments.
- Ceat – Official strategic timeout partner.