4raBet verification process
To become a full-fledged client of 4raBet, Indian players just need to register on the bookmaker’s website. Opening a gaming account provides an opportunity to place sports bets, replenish the balance, and withdraw money.
In the case of Indian citizens, user identification becomes available immediately after going through the procedure for opening a personal account. To register an account with the Indian bookmaker 4raBet, visit the company’s website and click on the “Register” button. Enter the following information in the e-form:
- Name and surname;
- Date of Birth;
- Indian operator’s phone number;
- E-mail address.
How to verify your personal account from 4raBet
The Indian bookmaker 4raBet operates in an online format, therefore, to pass verification, it provides its users with remote options:
- Send scan/photo of documents. Even if you register using social networks, the 4raBet bookmaker has the ability to synchronize your data and know the email address where it will send a letter asking for verification. You must respond to the message by attaching all requested documents.
- Send a photo with bank card details. Here the algorithm of actions is approximately the same as in the first case.
- Verify your address by attaching Phone Bill Bank, Statement, Gas Bill. Have in mind the bill should not be older than 6 months and should have the full address and your name visible on it.
- If you have any troubles contact to us.
When might it be needed?
4raBet team conducts verification selectively or before the first withdrawal of funds. Please note that during verification, the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be prohibited. If you do not want to be asked for documents at the wrong time, go through them in advance. Some bookmakers contain forms for entering scans of documents, but if this is not possible, then you can always contact the support service, which will help you. Do not panic when the bookmaker asks for your documents.
Why do I need to verify my account?
Identity and age verification is a client verification procedure used to ensure that the player’s identity matches the passport data provided by him, as well as that he is an adult.
Personal identification is used in order, among other things, to identify cases of multi-accounting (creation of multiple accounts by one player or an organized group of players) and, accordingly, to identify fraudsters among players.
To identify the person, bookmakers ask for a scan or photocopy of a passport, less often a photo of a player holding a passport or a notarized copy of a passport sent by physical mail. You may also need a copy of the second proof of identity, such as a driver’s license. In some offices, there is a method of video identification (via Skype, WhatsApp, or Viber). They also look at your passport.
What documents do I need to have?
There are documents that are required to pass the 4raBet verification:
- The passport.
This refers to the scan of the passport.
- Driver’s license, birth certificates, and other documents that prove identity. If the office wants to make sure that you are a resident of the country indicated in the profile, it acts as follows:
- Scan of a bank statement or payment receipt for services. These documents contain the address of the person.
How long will it take?
The verification process itself is not long and takes up to 72 hours. The player will be notified of the results of verification by a letter to the email address assigned to his account.
Why can’t I get verified?
If you get an error when entering a website, check its URL. In India, you can register with 4raBet only at the official website.
If you do not receive a letter from support with an email confirmation code, check its correctness – you can change the email on the code entry screen. If after verification the email has not arrived, try to start the registration again or write to the technical support chat on the website.